Thank you for utilizing SalesTrax as your resource for finding your next job or employee. We have worked hard to provide you with a large quantity of quality information about sales people and sales opportunities available in your industry and location. Whether you are an employer or a hopeful job seeker, we hope our effort to provide you with a convenient, easy process to find what you are looking for pays off as it has for so many others.
1. Copyright. All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without the express permission of Soggy Bottom Properties, LLC. (SalesTrax) which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of SalesTrax's editorial content and graphics on-line for any purpose is strictly prohibited. The materials from SalesTrax's sites are available for informational and non-commercial uses off-line only, provided the content and/or graphics are not modified in any way, all copyright and other notices on any copy are retained, and permission is granted by SalesTrax. Permission to use SalesTrax content is granted on a case-by-case basis. SalesTrax welcomes requests. Please direct your inquiries to info@SalesTrax.com. DO NOT copy or adapt the HTML that SalesTrax creates to generate pages. It also is covered by SalesTrax's copyright. The "look" and "feel" of SalesTrax sites also are SalesTrax trademarks. This includes SalesTrax's color combinations, button shapes, layout, and all other graphical elements.
2. Trademarks. Among the trademarks and service marks owned by SalesTrax, are SalesTrax.com and the respective logos of all the sites. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
3. Responsibility. SalesTrax does not monitor this Site at all times, but reserves the right to do so. We take no responsibility for any material input by others and not posted by SalesTrax. User acknowledges and agrees that user is solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by the user on our site. Employers are solely responsible for their postings in our job database. We are not responsible for the content of any other Web Sites linked to our site. Links are provided as Internet navigation tools only. SalesTrax does not warrant or guarantee that a resume or job description shall be viewed by any specific number of users, or that it will be viewed by any specific user.
4. Acceptable Site Use.
(A) Specific Prohibited Uses. The SalesTrax Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and employers seeking employees. SalesTrax specifically prohibits any use of this Site, and requires all users to agree not to use this Site, for any of the following: (i) Do Not post to our Site, any incomplete, false or inaccurate resume information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf). Do not post non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise. (ii) Do Not respond to any employment opportunity in our job database for any reason except to apply for the job. Communications soliciting the employer's business by our competitors are prohibited. (iii) Do Not post to our job database any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents. (iv) Do Not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity. (v) Do Not print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about employees or business information about employers. Unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and companies are prohibited. (vi) The posting of false or misleading jobs or the posting of jobs that are “scraped” or “wrapped” from other sites is prohibited. (vii) Accessing, viewing, “scraping” or “wrapping” any part of our site by manual, automated, or robotic electronic processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose, including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes is prohibited without prior permission from SalesTrax.
(C) Web Site Security Rules. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of SalesTrax, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. SalesTrax will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(D) General Rules. Users may not use this Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
5. Violation of Terms. Any user which SalesTrax determines to have violated any element of these Acceptable Site Use Rules may receive a written warning, and will be subject at our discretion to a temporary suspension of service pending such user's agreement in writing to refrain from any further violations; provided, however, that if we deem it necessary, we may immediately suspend or terminate such user's service without issuing such a warning. Users which we determine to have committed a second violation of any element of these Acceptable Site Use Rules shall be subject to immediate suspension or termination of services without further notice. Furthermore, users who violate these Acceptable Job Posting Rules agree to pay SalesTrax a fine of $500 for each job posting found to be in violation of said rules. Violators further agree that all disputes will be litigated in, governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Kansas, and shall be binding upon the parties in the United States and worldwide.
6. Privacy. Personally identifiable information posted to the Site is not confidential and may be viewed by us and anyone with access to the Site. We may use the information to contact you about our employment services. SalesTrax cannot police or enforce its rules against all third party users. You should communicate with the user if you object to being contacted and want to restrict or stop their use. If you want SalesTrax to remove your resume or to cease any other use of personally identifiable information, you should send us a specific request by certified mail or by regular mail clearly marked "Privacy-Urgent", in either case, addressed as follows: Soggy Bottom Properties LLC, 7113 W 135th St., #402, Overland Park, KS 66223. You may send your request by e-mail to info@SalesTrax.com but due to the volume of e-mail we receive, it may not secure prompt attention.
7. Use by Minors. The vast majority of employment opportunities on SalesTrax are intended for adults. Users between the ages of 16 and 18 should be certain they ask their parent's consent before using our services or otherwise providing any personally identifiable information.
8. Disclaimer. You use this Site at your own risk. THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SALESTRAX, L.L.C. AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SALESTRAX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SALESTRAX DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT SALESTRAX) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
SALESTRAX RETAIN THE RIGHT TO REVISE THESE RULES AT ANY TIME.
WARNING: ANY USE OF THE SALESTRAX SITE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES CONSTITUTES TRESPASS AND/OR INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THE SITE SPONSOR AND MAY RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.
Copyright © 2006 SalesTrax. All rights reserved.